Drop off your bike at the shop. How will this work?
This is by appointment ONLY.
- By telephone – ring 01325 788857 & we will take the customer details and log it and arrange a day & time slot for you to bring your bike to the shop
- By Facebook – Visit our Facebook page to arrange an appointment.
- On arrival, call 01325 788857 or knock on the door, we will then invite you in with your bike.
- One of our qualified mechanics will assess your bike and let you know what needs doing. We will then take your details so that we can contact you once the bike is ready to collect or if extra work is needed.
- The mechanic will conduct the service and repair and if on assessment it needs more work or it will cost more than quoted we will contact you and agree progress
- On completion we will contact you to arrange an appointment for you to come and collect your bike. We will also take payment for the service, we prefer that it is contactless either by card or over the phone, but if that is not possible, we are accepting cash payments.
To all NHS & Key Care Workers we appreciate your valiant work and we want to support you in any way we can by offering free bike loans.
Simply call us on 01325 788857 or through
our Facebook page, then we will guide through how to get the bike.
(If there are any businesses our there that could help us by making a small donation towards the cost of this it will be truly appreciated but we understand how difficult times are for all of us)
Please call 01325 788857 if you’d like to purchase any bike accessories and we’ll take payment by phone and arrange postage.